Individual units of motor oil are subject to shipping costs. Motor oil purchases over $30 qualify for free shipping.
Kendall® GT-1 Euro Motor Oil is a premium quality, full-synthetic, full-SAPS engine oil designed to provide maximum protection for European passenger cars under all operating conditions. It also is recommended for other vehicles operating at extreme temperatures or under severe driving conditions, such as towing heavy loads. It is recommended for use in many gasoline and light-duty diesel engines.
Features & Benefits
• Outstanding resistance to viscosity and thermal breakdown at high temperatures
• Protects against sludge and varnish formation
• Excellent wear protection
• Protects against rust and bearing corrosion
• Low volatility for reduced oil consumption
• Excellent low-temperature pumpability for protection during cold starts
• Good foam resistance
• Audi: gasoline engines (except the R8 GT & R8 V10) and diesel engines without DPF, standard drain only
• BMW: most pre-2002 model-year gasoline engines, except M-series & Z8 that require an SAE 10W-60 viscosity grade oil, and diesel engines with or without DPF
• Mercedes-Benz: most pre-2011 model-year gasoline engines; diesel engines with or without DPF except most BlueTEC® diesels with the OM 642 engine
• Volkswagen: gasoline engines and diesel engines without DPF, standard drain only
• Passenger cars, light trucks and sport utility vehicles that do not require an ILSAC GF-5 oil for warranty coverage, especially when operating under severe driving conditions
To learn more, please visit kendallmotoroil.com
This item is warrantied by Motor City Auto. All parts except for electronic components come with a standard 1-year manufacturer warranty; electronic components carry a 90-day warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.