Individual units of motor oil are subject to shipping costs. Motor oil purchases over $30 qualify for free shipping.
Kendall® Super-D XA (eXhaust Advantage) Diesel Engine Oil with Liquid Titanium protection additive is a premium-quality, part-synthetic API CK-4 engine oil developed for use in four-stroke diesel engines designed to meet 2007 and later EPA on-highway exhaust emissions standards. It is specially formulated for compatibility with exhaust aftertreatment systems using diesel particulate filters (DPF), diesel oxidation catalysts (DOC), and/or selective catalytic reduction (SCR). It is back-serviceable for use in pre-2007 diesel engines.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent protection for newer low-emission diesel engines and older diesel engines
- Specially formulated to protect exhaust aftertreatment systems
- Exclusive Liquid Titanium protection additive provides enhanced oxidation resistance and protection against engine wear
- Outstanding soot control for protection against abrasive wear and soot-induced oil thickening
- Outstanding resistance to viscosity and thermal breakdown at high temperatures
- Protects against sludge and varnish formation
- Protects against rust and bearing corrosion
- Excellent low-temperature pumpability with soot-laden oil
- High shear stability
- Good resistance to foaming and aeration
- On-highway diesel trucks equipped with EGR and exhaust aftertreatment systems to meet 2007/2010 emissions standards
- Older diesel equipment with conventional, non-EGR engines or ACERT engines
- Off-highway construction, earth moving and mining equipment
To learn more, please visit kendallmotoroil.com
This item is warrantied by Motor City Auto. All parts except for electronic components come with a standard 1-year manufacturer warranty; electronic components carry a 90-day warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.