Individual units of motor oil are subject to shipping costs. Motor oil purchases over $30 qualify for free shipping.
Kendall® GT-1 High Performance Motor Oil with Liquid Titanium protection additive is a premium quality, part-synthetic automotive engine oil designed to provide excellent engine protection for both turbocharged gasoline direct-injection, conventional gasoline-fueled and flex-fueled passenger cars and light trucks under all operating conditions.
Features & Benefits
• Helps protect against low speed pre-ignition (LSPI) in turbocharged gasoline direct-injection engines (TDGI)Meets ILSAC GF-5 requirements for new cars under warranty (except SAE 10W-40 & 20W-50)
• Part-synthetic formulation provides enhanced protection against deposit formation and oil thickening, compared with conventional engine oils
• Exclusive Liquid Titanium protection additive provides extra wear protection and improved fuel economy
• Protects against rust and bearing corrosion
• Low volatility for reduced oil consumption
• Excellent low-temperature pumpability for protection during cold starts
• Highly resistant to foaming
• Helps maximize engine performance and minimize exhaust smoke
• Formulated to protect turbochargers and emission control system catalysts
• Formulated for use in vehicles operating on ethanol-containing fuels up to E8
• Turbocharged gasoline direct-injection, conventional gasoline-fueled and flex-fuel passenger cars, light trucks and sport utility vehicles, including gasoline-electric hybrids, especially when operating under severe conditions
• Four-stroke cycle gasoline engines in other mobile or stationary equipment
To learn more, please visit kendallmotoroil.com
WARRANTY INFORMATIONThis item is warrantied by Motor City Auto. All parts except for electronic components come with a standard 1-year manufacturer warranty; electronic components carry a 90-day warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.